Barbecued Veggies, Tahini Dressing
- ½ head cauliflower cut into steaks
- 1 aubergine sliced
- 1 courgette sliced
- 200 g tender stem broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice and zest
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 3 tbsp water
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the barbecue on medium / high heat.
- prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, whisk the tahini, honey, lemon juice, garlic and a pinch of salt, and slowly start to add water until smooth.
- Next, place the cauliflower steaks, aubergines, courgette, broccoli on the barbecue. Grill for 3-4 minutes until lightly charred and sprinkle with lemon zest and seasoning. Remove from the barbecue into a large bowl. Drizzle with some tahini sauce and toss to combine.
- Arrange on a serving platter and drizzle with extra sauce. Serve at room temperature.