Super Bowl Chicken Wings
- 900 g chicken wings cut into drumettes and flats
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp. Cajun spices
- Salt and pepper
- 50 ml red cayenne sauce or barbecue sauce
- 50 g butter
- Preheat the deep fat fryer to 180˚C / 360˚F.
- Pat dry the chicken wings.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, spices and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the chicken wings in the flour and tap each wing to remove excess flour.
- Place in the fryer and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
- In the meantime, make the sauce. Whisk melted butter and hot sauce or barbecue sauce together in a small saucepan.
- Transfer wings to a bowl and toss with the sauce. Season with salt and Enjoy immediately.