- 640 g 90g+550g ‘00’ pizza flour
- 12 g active dried yeast
- 340 g 90g+ 250g water
- 4 g table salt
- 12 g olive oil
- In a bowl, combine 90g flour, yeast, and 90g water and leave at room temperature 20-40 minutes to proof.
- In a large bowl, pour all the rest of the ingredients and add the proofed base mixture.
- knead with the bread hook for 5-10 minutes until the dough is smooth and stretchy or by hand for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from the bowl and divide into 230-260g balls.
- Reshape the portions and place in an oiled container. Loosely Cover with an oiled cling film. Store at room temperature for use within 2-5 hours. (if checking the temperature of the dough, best temperature of the dough is 18-22˚C). or Store in the fridge overnight for later use and slow proof.