Air Dried Pineapple
- Air Fryer
- 200 g Pineapple peeled and cored
- A Pinch Cinnamon
- Slice the pineapple thinly for about 2 minutes. Sprinkle the sliced pineapple with the cinnamon, then place the slices in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- If the air fryer doesn’t have a non-stick coating, place them on hollowed parchment paper.
- Cook each batch in the air fryer at 125˚C /250˚F for 30 to 40 minutes or until the pineapple is dry and crispy.
- Test it after about 30 minutes and decide if it needs a little extra time. When done, remove and enjoy!