Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes Gratin
- 4-6 potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chopped thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 500 ml cream
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 50 g parmesan grated
- 50 g Comte grated
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC.
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices without cutting all the way through them. The incisions should go about three-quarters of the way down.
- Place the potatoes in a ceramic tray. Sprinkle with salt and scatter the thyme and rosemary.
- In a saucepan, place the garlic, mustard and cream. Bring the mixture to the boil over medium heat and pour over the potatoes. add the grated cheese.
- Place in the oven loosely covered with parchment paper and foil.
- Roast for about 90 minutes, basting from time to time. Remove from the oven and enjoy while hot and crispy.