Woodfired Air Fryer Striploin with Charred peppers and paprika butter
Striploins are the perfect match for air fryer, make sure to preheat the air fryer 5 minute to ensure the beef sear straight away and create a delicious caramelisation layer. We used the smoking setting on our Ninja Woodfire Airfryer to add extra flavours to the steak while grilling! A brilliant machine but if you don’t have the option a normal grill / air fryer will work too!
- 2 Striploin beef or picanha / sirloin steaks
- 8 Mini green peppers optional
- 40 g butter softened
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 red chilli chopped
- 40 g coriander leaves
- 2 handful salad leaves optional
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the woodfire on high with the smoke setting ignited. Ensure the ninja wood pellets container is filled up. Ir preheat your air fryer to 220˚C for 5 minutes.
- Season the steaks and peppers with salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks iand peppers onto the grill and close the lid.
- Sear for 6 minutes for rare, 8 minutes for medium or 10 minutes for well done. Flip the steaks halfway through cooking if desired to help better coloration on both sides.
- Remove the steaks from the air fryer basket and loosely cover with foil to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl, combine the butter with the garlic , chilli, smoked paprika and coriander and keep aside until needed.
- Carve the steak and serve with the flavoured butter and the charred peppers.