Wild Garlic Pesto
- 50 g fresh Wild Garlic packed
- 3 tbsp. parmesan grated
- ½ lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. pine nuts
- 100-150 ml sunflower or olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place the wild garlic, parmesan, lemon juice, pine nuts, salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse once or twice.
- Slowly add enough oil while blending to create a thick pesto.
- Check the seasoning.
- Transfer into a clean jar and add a drop of extra oil over the top to help the pesto last longer.
- Keep in refrigerated for up to 2 months or so.