Sauteed Chorizo and vegetables salad
- 6 tbsp. oil
- 2 Rosscarbery chorizo chopped
- 200 g green beans cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 new onions halved
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat a sauté pan over medium heat. Drizzle 2 tbsp. oil and add the chorizo pieces. Colour for 2 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice.
- Add the green beans pieces, onions, and garlic. Sauté for a further 2 minutes and add the vegetable stock. Cover with a lid and cook for 2 further minutes. Season well and turn off the heat while cooking the fried eggs.
- In a second non-stick pan, over medium heat, drizzle 4 tbsp. oil, crack the eggs in the pan. season well and cook for 3 minutes until the white are set and the egg yolk is still runny or cover with a lid to allow the egg yolk to be fully cooked.
- Serve the chorizo mixture in dishes and top with the fried egg.