This is a very useful condiment or dressing to have for any occasion. It will keep at his best for a day or freeze it in small ice cube for later on. Although it won’t feel as fresh! You can switch ingredient as the garlic can be replaced with shallots, or the lemon with lime. And parley with coriander or sorrel or wild garlic leaves
- 1 small bunch of parsley washed and dried (enough to make 1 cup loosely-packed)
- 1-2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 lemons zest
- Chop the parsley not too finely to end up with about a tea mug in volume.
- Add the chopped garlic over the parsley and grate the lemons over too.
- Place the content back on a board and continue chopping until the parsley is finely chopped.
- Transfer in a container and cover with cling film. Use during the day as a spread on bread, as a flavouring on chicken, lamb, beef, any fish, grain and pulses salad !