Vanilla Rice Pudding
- Slow Cooker
- 25 g butter
- 150 g pudding rice
- 40 g caster sugar
- 600 ml milk or half milk half cream or alternative plant milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla paste extract or 1 vanilla pod
- 2 tbsp. sultanas or other
- 1/2 orange zest
- 200 g raspberries
- 50 ml cream
- Grease the slow cooker bowl with the butter.
- Add the rice, milk, caster sugar and vanilla extract. Stir to combine and place the lid over the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours until the liquid is fully absorbed, and rice is plump.
- Serve the rice pudding in serving bowls with fresh fruit and extra drizzle of fresh cream.
- You can store the rice pudding in the fridge for 2-3days!