One-pan Chorizo Pasta
- Sauté pan
- 150 g Trofie pasta or other pasta
- 200 g diced tomato tinned
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano chopped
- 100 g chorizo sausage sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 400 ml water or vegetable stock, boiling
- 8 tbsp. grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped - optional
- Salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredient in a saucepan except the cheese and the basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil over high heat. Simmer over medium heat, stirring and turning the pasta with a spoon to prevent sticking at the base of the saucepan for 10-15 minutes until the pasta are cooked al dente and almost all the liquid has evaporated and create a silky coating sauce.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the grated parmesan and a sprinkle of fresh basil.
- Serve immediately.