Simple Sausage Spaghetti
Cook up this delicious sauce in one pan using any kind of sausages, then toss with spaghetti for a simple midweek meal.
- 300 g spaghetti
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g Toulouse sausage (200g) sliced
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves crushed
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 200 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 tbsp oregano finely chopped
- First, bring a large pan of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti following pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the Toulouse sausages, onion, and sauté for 5 minutes or until coloured. Add the garlic, chilli, tomatoes and cook for a further minute or so.
- Add the white wine and stir to combine. Add the oregano and check the seasoning.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and toss with the sauce.