Roasted Cheesy Crushed Potatoes
a brilliant way to use leftover potatoes or to have a few snack ready for the family.
- 900 g baby potatoes
- 50 g red pesto
- 200 g mozzarella cheese grated or other
- Salt and pepper
- Salad leaves to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- In a large saucepan, place the baby potatoes, cover with water and season with salt. Bring to the boil and simmer over medium heat for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from the water on a roasting tray.
- Gently crush them, spoon over some red pesto and sprinkle over the cheese. Season with salt and pepper and add an extra drizzle of oil if necessary.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until coloured and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately with some salad leaves.