- 2 tbsp coconut or olive oil
- 500 g prawns thawed
- 200 g ready prepared mixed vegetable stir-fry
- 1 pack-choy
- 1-2 spring onion chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 lime juice
- To serve: Rice or crispy noodles
- In a large sauté pan, over high heat, drizzle the oil.
- Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes. Add all the vegetable, the soy sauce, honey, mirin and half of the noodles cover with a lid. Continue cooking for 3-5 minutes until the vegetable are starting to soften and the prawns are cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately with your favourite side.