One Pan Summer Lemon Sole
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 400 g new potatoes cooked and sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes quartered
- 1 lemon juice
- 4 Lemon sole fillets
- 2 tbsp. plain flour
- 50 g butter
- 2 tbsp fresh sage leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Place the filet of sole in the flour to coat them lightly and set aside.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat. Drizzle some olive oil and place the potatoes.
- Sauté for 2 minutes until coloured and warmed through then if the sauté pan is wide enough add the sole filet, flesh side down. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes, turning the fish over once. Season the fish with salt and pepper. Add the butter and tomato pieces and sage leaves.
- Baste the fish with the foaming butter for 2-3 minutes. Squeeze some lemon juice and remove from the heat.
- Serve the sole fillets with the potato and tomatoes.