Ham, Cheese, Olives, Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Salami, Cheddar, Goats Cheese, Parmesan, the list of toppings is endless, let each person build their own.
- 4 fresh pizza balls at around 18˚C
- 160 ml tomato pizza sauce
- 400 g ham sliced
- 100 g chorizo sliced
- 220 g mozzarella cheese shredded
- 100 g parmesan grated
- 1 chilli flakes optional
- Prepare ahead the pizza dough.
- Preheat the woodfired oven to 400-500˚C.
- Roll each pizza base of dough on a floured working surface. Place each pizza on parchment paper to be able to move the dough without tearing it off.
- Next, spread the tomato sauce onto each of the pizza base, leaving approx. 1” from the edge, then layer with some cheese, any of your favourite toppings.
- Transfer to a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 90-100 seconds depending on the heat of the oven ( in a conventional oven , at 220˚C around 5-6 minutes on a pizza stone. Serve immediately.