Grilled Vegetables And Chickpea Salad
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 2 new onions halved
- 1 courgette sliced
- 200 g tender stem broccoli sliced
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Salt and pepper
- 200 g cooked chickpeas
- 1 tbsp. fermented garlic honey
- 2 tbsp. apple vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 100 g young salad leaves
- Preheat a griddle pan over medium/ high heat. Toss the sliced vegetables in a bowl with 2 tbsp. of oil and seasoning.
- Add the vegetables in batches if needed on the griddle and sear for 5 minutes on until cooked to your liking.
- Add the chickpeas and grill them too for 2-3 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the dressing, combine the honey with the apple vinegar and olive oil. Season well.
- Remove the grilled vegetables in a bowl and toss in the dressing and some fresh salad leaves.
- Enjoy immediately.