Grilled Prawns with chermoula sauce
- 1 large pack coriander
- 1 small pack parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 preserved lemon skin only
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 75 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 20 king prawns
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- Place the chermoula ingredients into a food processor and pulse until it comes together with a coarse texture. Check the seasoning and transfer in a container. Place in the refrigerator until required.
- Place the prawns in a bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil and a pinch of smoked paprika toss to coat well. Season well. Thread the prawns on skewers and set aside until needed.
- Heat a griddle pan over medium heat. Place the prawns on the griddle pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each sides or until cooked through and nicely charred.
- Remove from the heat, place on a serving platter and drizzle over the chermoula.
- Serve warm or at room temperature within 30 minutes with salad leaves or some fresh crusty bread.