Grilled Nectarines and Raspberry
Don’t be afraid to use the pan on the barbecue as if you were using a stove!
- 40 g Butter
- ½ Orange juiced
- 4 Ripe nectarines halved, stones removed
- 200 g raspberries
- 1 Vanilla Pod cut in half lengthways
- 100 g pistachios chopped
- 100 g lime mascarpone or ice cream to serve
- Begin by placing the pan on the heated barbecue. Add sugar, butter and orange juice to the pan and allow to caramelize.
- Add the nectarines and vanilla pod to the pan. Baste the nectarines in the pan juices for 6 – 8 minutes until softened. A minutes or two before serving, add the raspberries and cook a further 2 minutes.
- Remove carefully from barbecue. Sprinkle with the chopped pistachios and add a dollop of ice-cream or mascarpone. Serve immediately.