- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 lime zest and juice
- Salt and Black pepper
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ head iceberg lettuce shredded
- 400 g fresh crabmeat
- 1 Lime cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the lime zest, lime juice, salt and pepper. Cover with cling film and set aside until required.
- In a second bowl, combine the lemon juice and the olive oil and add the shredded iceberg lettuce, toss to coat the leaves.
- Half fill a teacup or a glass with some iceberg lettuce, then add a good tablespoonful of fresh crabmeat and a dollop of lime mayonnaise.
- Store in the fridge for a few hours and Serve with a wedge of lime.