Chocolate And Cashew Petit Pot
You can remove the cashew from the ingredient without altering the rest of the recipe and replace the coffee with almond milk or any other liquid such as plain water if desired, it will be equally delicious.
- 350 g dark Chocolate Chips
- 25 g cashew nut soaked overnight
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Grand Marnier
- 1 pinch Achill sea Salt
- 250 ml Strong Coffee Very Hot
- Fresh coconut Whipped Cream For Serving
- 100 g Raspberries to serve
- Place the chocolate into a strong blender ( we used Thermomix or Kenwood blenders). Add the cashew nuts, eggs, salt and the Grand Marnier.
- Blend for a few seconds, or until nearly smooth and combined. with the blender still on, slowly pour the coffee through the blender lid until it's all poured. Blend on the maximum speed for another few seconds or really until smooth. Pour mixture into small serving glasses or jars, then serve immediately if desired warm or place in the fridge for 2-4 hours to set. Top with plenty of coconut whipped cream and a few raspberries.