- 900 g potatoes Cut large cubes.
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3 shallots chopped
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 100 g cannellini beans blended
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 2 – 4 drops tabasco
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Drizzle half the olive oil onto a roasting tray and add the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper and place in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes until crisp and golden.
- In the meantime, add the remaining oil to a saucepan and place on medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic and fry for a minute or so until softened. Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, paprika, tabasco, and season well. Stir and bring to the boil. Simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes until cooked through. Set aside until needed.
- Tip the potatoes into a serving platter and pour over the warm sauce. Sprinkle with the parsley. Enjoy while warm.