Banana Overnight Oats
- 40 g porridge Oats
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Banana mashed
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter or tahini
- 1 tsp Fresh grated ginger to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp local honey
- 100 ml Almond Milk or milk of choice
- Add oats, poppy seeds, cranberries, cinnamon, and turmeric to a glass jar / bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the mashed banana, peanut butter/tahini paste and a splash of the milk and a dash of honey. Stir to fully combine.
- Add the remaining milk, stir, cover and refrigerate overnight (or for a minimum of 4 hours)
- Uncover and enjoy from the container/bowl the next day. Thin with a little more milk if desired and add toppings of choice.