Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Chicken Wings are so crispy and delicious without using any extra oil! Cooking Chicken Wings in an Air Fryer instead of deep-frying them makes them healthier but should still be eaten as part of a balanced diet! The sauce can be made using reduce sugar barbecue sauce and fat-free crème Fraiche for those wanting a lighter coating!
- Air Fryer
- 500 g chicken wings
- 50 ml red cayenne sauce or barbecue sauce
- 50 g butter melted or reduce fat crème fraiche
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your Air Fryer.
- Place the chicken wings in the basket and season with salt and pepper. Place them in the basket and into the air fryer.
- Cook the wings for 20-24 minutes at 380°F /180°C. Shake the basket every 10 minutes, so they cook evenly.
- When the time is up, shake the basket, increase the temperature to 400°F (200°C) and cook for 5-8 more minutes or until the skin is golden brown and crispy. Depending on the size of your Air Fryer crisp the wings up in batches.
- In the meantime, make the sauce. Whisk the hot sauce or barbecue sauce with the butter or crème Fraiche together in a bowl and set aside.
- Transfer wings to a bowl and toss with your sauce if desired or serve the sauce on the side!