Air Fryer Baked Potato
Air Fryer Baked Potatoes are fluffy on the inside and have crispy, perfectly seasoned skin on the outside. Making them in the Air Fryer is quick and simple!
- Air Fryer
- 4 medium rooster /russet potatoes
- 100 ml warm water
- 4 tbsp coarse salt
- 1 tbsp oil or cooking spray
To garnish : optional
- 4 tbsp crème fraiche or Sour Cream
- 4 tbsp Chives chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat Air Fryer to 200˚C / 400˚F. Scrub potatoes and lightly pierce with a fork several times.
- In a bowl combine water and salt, stir until the salt has dissolved. Toss potatoes in the bowl until evenly coated with salt water this ensure the potatoes are coated with salt and help create a better crust.
- Place potatoes in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 40-45 minutes for medium potatoes (25 minutes for small and about 50 minutes for large potatoes)
- After 30 minutes, spray the potato with oil spray or brush with oil and place back for 10 minutes or until soft when pierced with a fork.
- Take potatoes out of the Air Fryer and immediately cut skin with a knife in a criss-cross shape or straight so the steam can escape and serve with some crème Fraiche or sour cream and a sprinkle of chives!