Loaded Baked Eggs
- 25 g butter soften
- 2 slices bread diced
- 2 tbsp red onion marmalade
- 50 g ricotta or Boursin, goat cheese or cheddar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp chive chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200˚C .
- spread the butter on the bread and rub left over in an individual ceramic dish, ramequin or oven dish around the edges.
- Slice the bread into dices then add the bread. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tbsp. red onion marmalade and dot the cheese.
- Then, crack the eggs in the dish. Sprinkle with the chives and season again.
- Place in a roasting tray filled with a centimetre of boiling water. Cover loosely with tin foil and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.