© Kevin Dundon. All rights reserved
Kevins’s Daily 2pm – Tue 28th April
Giant Chocolate Cookie
- Slow Cooker
- 125 g butter room temperature
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 225 g cups self-rising flour
- 50 g mixed nuts crushed - optional
- 100 g chocolate chips mix of dark and milk
- Grease with sunflower oil and line a slow cooker with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, caster sugar, and vanilla essence until smooth.
- Next, beat in the 2 eggs, and add in the self-rising flour.
- Mix until well combined. Gently fold in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Place the cookie dough into the lined slow cooker and spread evenly.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Leave the lid slightly askew for the last 30-50 minutes to help create a light crust. (if it is browning too quickly keep the setting on low. This recipe can differ depending on the size of the slow cooker and the quality of the bowl!
- Keep an eye out the first few times to perfect it!
- Check if the cookie is cooked by using a skewer. If it comes out clean, then you’re all good. Gently lift from the slow cooker using the parchment paper, then either eat warm or allow to cool.
Daily cook-along and recipes
This is a very cool tutorial. I want chocolate
Another super tutorial!
Fabulous cook along 😋