Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Porridge Banana Muffins
If you want a protein packed breakfast or snack, this is a great recipe to go for! Irish Yogurts Clonakilty – Proteins yogurt have 35g of protein per pot while 0% fat. A great addition for your morning snack with great flavours and helping to last longer! Check www.irish-yogurts.ie/ for many more recipes and inspiration.
- 180 g porridge oats
- 1 tsp bread soda
- 1 tsp icing sugar or honey
- 1 egg
- 1 banana crushed
- 350 ml Proteins Irish Yogurts Clonakilty I used vanilla flavoured proteins yogurt
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds plus extra to sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Grease and line with parchment paper a 6 hole muffin tray.
- Place the porridge in a bowl, add the icing sugar, bread soda and stir to combine.
- Next crumb in the banana, egg and add the Protein yogurt, and stir until well combined.
- Divide the mixture in the 6 prepared muffin tray and transfer in the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bake fully.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature during the day, or toasted the next morning!