Chorizo and Brie Filo Parcels
- 1 Pack Filo Pastry kept under a wet towel
- 100 g butter melted
- 200 g Brie cut into bite size
- 100 g chorizo sliced
- 100 g red onion marmalade
- 50 g Salad leaves to serve
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and drizzle some butter.
- Place the pastry onto a clean cold worksurface and cut into 15 cm squares.
- Brush the pastry with the melted butter and layer 4 sheets each time brushing with some butter.
- Place piece of brie in the centre with some chorizo and red onion marmalade.
- Wrap the pastry around the brie to create parcels.
- Brush with more butter. Sprinkle some seasoning of salt and black pepper.
- Place on the baking tray and dab extra butter if required.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-15 minutes depending on the size or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve with some salad leaves.