Chicken burger with Harissa
- 4 chicken fillets butterflied
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tsp harissa sauce we used Signature Taste Harissa sauce
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp marinated olives chopped – optional
- 1 tomato sliced
- 80 g baby salad leaves
- 4 Burger buns
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp cucumber pickled optional
- Heat a griddle pan to a medium heat.
- Drizzle the chicken fillet pieces with oil and place the chicken fillet on the grill.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Season well with salt, pepper. Remove from the griddle pan and rest for a 1 -2 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, harissa and olives.
- Drizzle some oil on the burger buns and place on the griddle pan to toast.
- When ready, spread some mayonnaise mixture on the buns and add some tomatoes, salad leaves and add the grilled chicken and burger bun.
- Enjoy immediately.