Blackcurrant Cheesecake choux
- 100 g blackcurrant curd
- 380 g cream cheese
- 20 g icing sugar plus extra for dusting
- 12 Choux Pastry baked and ready to be used
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with the blackcurrant curd and icing sugar until stiff peak. Set aside in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- When the choux are cooled, pierce the tip of the choux with a knife. Pipe in the mixture and place to top back over.
- Dust with icing sugar and eat immediately.