Nduja and feta Baked Eggs
- 25 g butter soften
- 2 slices bread diced
- 200 g baby potatoes boiled and cooled
- 2 tbsp red onion marmalade
- 3 tbsp nduja sausage or chorizo or smoked paprika for a vegetarian version
- 4 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 50 g feta cheese
- 2 tbsp cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp chive chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200˚C .
- spread some butter on the bread and rub left over in an individual ceramic dish, ramequin or oven dish around the edges.
- Slice the bread into dices Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the potatoes and place them in the ramequins. Add the red onion marmalade and dot the cheese, nduja sausgae and cherry tomato. Drizzle some cream.
- Then, crack the eggs in the dish. Sprinkle with the chives and season again.
- Place in a roasting tray filled with a centimetre of boiling water. Cover loosely with tin foil and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.