Air fryer baked Cheesecake toasties
- 4 thick slices brioche or batch bread
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 150 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp crème fraiche
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp Bischoff spread or peanut butter, caramel sauce or Nutella
- 50 g mixed nuts
- To serve
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- Icing sugar
- Preheat the air fryer to 200˚C.
- Press with a spoon the bread slice to create a cavity and Brush with melted butter. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, crème fraiche, egg, Bischoff spread in a bowl. Combine until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the bread cavity and sprinkle the mixed nuts over.
- Transfer the bread in the air fryer and bake for 7-10 minutes until golden brown and the mixture just starting to set.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve while piping hot with a drizzle of maple syrup and sprinkle of icing sugar.