Smashed leftover baked Potatoes
- 4 baked potatoes chopped
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 100 g chorizo
- 100 g serrano ham or other
- 80 g chards chopped, or other leafy vegetables such as curly kale or spinach
- 2 tsp pesto
- Salt & Pepper to season
- In a sauté pan, over medium heat, pour some oil and add the chopped potatoes.
- Gently sauteed for 5 minutes, until lightly coloured. Shake the pan every so often to have the uniform colouration.
- Add the chopped onion, garlic, chocrizo and ham. Season with salt and pepper
- Toss once more and continue to sauté the mixture for a further 2-3 minutes until warmed throughout. Check the seasoning.
- Add the chopped chards and allow to wilt for a minute or so.
- Remove from the heat and add the pesto.
- Toss to coat in the mixture of chorizo and potatoes. Enjoy while piping hot.