Summer Broad Beans And Avocado Dip
- 500 g broad beans
- 200 g peas
- 1 avocado ripe
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 anchovies
- 2 tbsp tarragon finely chopped
- Flatbread and crackers to serve
- Cherry tomatoes and baby carrots to serve
- Place broad beans in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes. Drain. peel and discard the skin
- Using a food processor, blitz the broad beans, peas, avocado, garlic, oil, juice, anchovies and tarragon until smooth. Season. Transfer to a bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with flatbread, tomatoes and raw baby carrots.