Tastiest cheesy Tomato Pasta
- 300 g elbow pasta or other
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 25 g butter
- 25 g flour
- 2 tbsp. tomato puree
- 500 ml milk
- 200 ml crushed tomato
- 100 g garlic and herb Boursin or half fresh goat cheese and cream cheese or other
- salt and black peppe
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Over a medium heat, heat a sauté pan with a drizzle of oil and add the butter. Add the onion, garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir to cook the flour for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato puree and again stir and cook for 20 seconds.
- Then, slowly stir in the milk until fully combined.
- Add the crushed tomato and Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the cheese and fold in the pasta.
- Check the seasoning and enjoy immediately.
If you prepare it for the next day, it is delicious warmed up in the oven and served with some salad leaves.