Summer Berry Crumble
- 400 g berries
- 75 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75 g porridge oats
- 75 g caster sugar
- 75 g butter diced
- 200 ml whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/350˚F.
- Scatter the fruits in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, porridge oats, caster sugar. Rub in the butter until soft and crumbly. Spread the mixture over the fruits.
- Bake in the oven 30-35 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream