Spiced pork Sausage Rolls
- 200 g butter Puff Pastry
- 400 g minced pork or sausage meat
- 2 tbsp. garam masala spices
- 1 tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 young onion or 3 spring onions - chopped
- 1 egg yolk beaten with 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp. mixed seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Roll out one sheet of puff pastry and cut in 30cm by 15 cm. Brush the pastry with some egg wash.
- In a bowl, place the pork minced with the spring onions, onion, and spice and red curry paste. Mix with your hands to combine thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the mixture on the puff pastry approximately 1cm from the edge. Fold the pastry over the sausage mixture and seal.
- Place on a parchment lined tray. Brush the tops with the remaining egg wash and sprinkle with mixed seeds.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake for 40 – 45 minutes until the pastry is golden and mixture are cooked.
- Serve the sausage rolls warm or at room temperature for best results, however once cooked they can be stored in the fridge eaten as desired!