Sautéed Potatoes corned beef and egg
- 6 potatoes thinly sliced, about 2–3mm thick, we used fingerling potatoes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 onion finely diced
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 sprigs rosemary chopped
- 250 g corned beef cooked and sliced
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp chive chopped
- Salt & Pepper to season
- In a sauté pan, over medium heat, pour some oil and add the potatoes. Over moderate heat, gently sauteed for 5 minutes, covered with a lid to help cook the potatoes faster.
- Shake the pan every so often to have the uniform colouration. Remove the lid and add the chopped onion, garlic, mushrooms, and corned beef pieces. Shake once more and continue to sauté the mixture for a further 4-5 minutes until the potatoes are fully cooked and the corned beef is warmed throughout. Check the seasoning.
- In the meantime, in a second sauté pan, drizzle some oil. Add the eggs and cook the fried eggs with home butter over medium / low heat until cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the heat and serve the sauteed potatoes, corned beef with the fried egg over and a sprinkle of fresh herbs.
- Enjoy while piping hot