Salt and Chilli Chicken pieces
For crispy skin lovers! Make sure your chicken is pat dry before adding the dry rub.
- Air Fryer
- 4 legs chicken broken into drumstick and thighs
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Pat dry the chicken pieces. In a mixing bowl, add the herbs, paprika, garlic powder, baking powder, chilli flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well and apply the rub on the chicken. Spray some oil onto the air fryer basket, then place the pieces of chicken into the basket.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180˚C.
- Cook for about 25-30 minutes, turning the chicken halfway through until cooked through and crispy the skin is crisp and golden brown.