Prawn Thai Green Curry
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 400 g king prawn tail
- ½ red pepper thinly sliced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 100 g green bean chopped
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml vegetable stock warmed
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- Soy sauce to season
- Heat the wok or sauté pan with the coconut oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add in the paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- then add prawns and cook very quickly for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Next add in the vegetables and cook for another moment or two, still on high heat.
- Pour the coconut milk into the pan, add the stock if using, kaffir lime leaves at this stage. Cover the pan with the lid and allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes over medium heat or until the prawns are fully cooked.
- Check the seasoning and add some chili or soy sauce to season and serve with extra coriander leaves.
use any proteins such as chicken, lamb, beef or chickpeas!