One pan Smoked Bacon chop
- 2 smoked bacon chops or pork chop ( we used SuperValu Signature Taste Bacon Chops)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion sliced or 4 shallots
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 8 baby potatoes boiled and halved
- 2 tbsp fermented garlic honey or 2 tbsp honey
- 60 g butter
- 40 g baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat a sauté pan to medium heat. Add the bacon chops and sear for 5 minutes.
- Turn the chops and add the onions, garlic, potatoes thyme, rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the honey and butter and let the vegetables and bacon cook for a further 10 minutes or so until the chops are fully cooked.
- Baste the vegetables and chops with the butter from time to time.
- Once cooked, add the spinach to the dish and toss to cook a further few minutes.
- Check the seasoning and serve immediately.