one pan sausage casserole
- 2 tbsp oil
- 12 pork sausages
- 2 red onions cut into wedges
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 cooking apple
- 5 marris piper potatoes diced
- 110 ml apple cider or vegetable stock or apple juice
- 200 ml cream
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Preheat the large pan over medium heat.
- Drizzle some oil and add the sausages, onions, potatoes, and sear for 3-5 minutes until coloured on all sides.
- Add the apple, garlic, mustard, cider and cream and herbs.
- Season well.
- Add a lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes until fully cooked through.
- Check the seasoning and enjoy immediately.