Morning Baked Porridge
- 100 g porridge oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana or 75g apple compote
- 250 ml milk
- 100 g raspberries and blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a food blender or a food processor, blend the porridge with baking powder, honey, vanilla, the banana, and the milk for 10-20 seconds until combined.
- Pour in ramequin and scatter the berries over.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the ramequins.
- Serve warm.
- You can also add some chocolate, sweet for flavour and replace the milk with natural yogurt for a richer texture.