Edamame spaghetti and mozzarella salad
- 250 g edamame spaghetti use rice noodles as an alternative
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 red chilli chopped
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- 85 g sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella torn
- 25 g parmesan shaved
- 3 tbsp. basil leaves torn
- salt and pepper
- Prepare the edamame spaghetti according to pack instructions, then cool and drain.
- In a sauté pan, drizzle the oil and add the garlic, chilli and sundried tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Remove from the heat and add the edamame spaghetti.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella, parmesan and basil leaves. Toss to combine and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Scatter some more cheese and basil leaves over. Keep covered until needed.