Creamy Potato And Chicken One Pan
- 300 g chicken breast diced
- 1 onion
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 100 g black pudding (blood sausage)
- 6 baby potatoes boiled and cut into pieces
- 2 sprig thymes
- 100 g white wine
- 200 ml cream
- 50 g goat cheese Gortamona is the goat cheese we use today
- In a large pan, over medium heat, drizzle the oil and add the chicken. Sear for 2 minutes then add the onion and garlic. Stir and continue to sear for a further minute.
- Add the black pudding, cooked potatoes, thyme, white wine and bring to the boil.
- Add the cream and goat cheese and continue to boil for a further minute. Drop the heat to low and simmer for a further 5 minutes until the chicken pieces and vegetables are cooked through. Check the seasoning and serve. Enjoy while piping hot.