Blueberry Crumble Traybake
- 200 g plain flour
- 50 g porridge oats
- 50 g ground almond
- 75 g brown sugar
- 75 g caster sugar
- 150 g butter diced into very small pieces
- 300 g blueberries
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Place the flour, porridge, brown sugar, caster sugar, butter in a large bowl and mix well to combine. Press half the crumble mixture into the base of the traybake.
- Add the berries then top with the rest of crumble mixture and bake in the oven for 35–40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the traybake.
- Dust with icing sugar and cut into slices. Enjoy within a few days and store in a thigh container in the fridge.