Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Chicken Wings are so crispy and delicious without using any extra oil! Cooking Chicken Wings in an Air Fryer instead of deep frying them makes them healthier but should still eaten as part of a balance diet! The sauce can be made using fat free crème fraiche for those wanting a lighter result!
- 500 g chicken wings
- 2 tbsp spice mix either fajita spices, Cajun spices or other
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- 50 ml red cayenne sauce or barbecue sauce
- 50 g butter melted or reduce fat crème fraiche
- Preheat your Air Fryer.
- In a bowl, combine the spices, baking powder and season well with salt and pepper. Toss the wings in the mixture and place the chicken wings in the basket and season with salt and pepper. Place them in the basket and into the air fryer.
- Cook the wings for 25-30 minutes at 200°C. Shake the basket after 10 minutes, so they cook evenly until the skin is golden brown and crispy.
- Depending on the size of your Air Fryer crisp the wings up in batches.
- In the meantime, make the sauce. Whisk the hot sauce with the butter together in a bowl and set aside.
- Transfer wings to a bowl and toss with your sauce if desired or serve the sauce on the side!