Air fryer Chicken Fajitas
Keep the pieces of vegetables into bite size to allow the chicken and vegetables to cook uniformly. For a perfect result don’t overload the basket, Best to cook in batches!
- 3 chicken filets thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fajita spices
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 green chilli or jalapeno pepper chopped
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. lime juice zest
- 2-4 soft tortillas warmed
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 50 g cheese grated
- 1 Cos leaves
- 3 tbsp. fresh coriander chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 200˚C.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken strips with the peppers and onions pieces.
- Drizzle if desired a tbsp of oil over the mixture.
- Generously sprinkle over the fajita mix and toss to coat the ingredients in the spices.
- Transfer in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes, shaking the ingredients once if needed.
- Remove from the heat.
- Drizzle over the lime and check the seasoning for spices, salt and pepper.
- Serve on warm tortillas with a few fresh leaves of salad, a spoon full of sour cream, grated cheese and fresh coriander leaves.
- Enjoying while hot.