Mum’s Ultimate Cheese Toasties
- 4 thick Slices Batch Bread toasted
- 4 egg white
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 200 g cheddar cheese grated
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to grill or 220˚C.
- Toast the slices of bread and spread some mustard on the bread and place on a baking tray.
- In a bowl, beat the egg white until light and fully set. Fold in the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Top each sandwich with the mixture and place in the oven for 1-2 minutes until melted and coloured.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of salt.